Re: BUG #6120: Problem running post-install step in Mac OS X Lion (GM) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: BUG #6120: Problem running post-install step in Mac OS X Lion (GM)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Paula Andrea Carvajal D=EDaz
<paancadi@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am testing Mac OS X Lion (Gold Master).
> Log file attached.

Thanks. I think it's pretty safe to say I'm not going to be able to do
much with this until I get my hands on a copy of Lion I'm afraid. The
log shows some unexpected output, particularly:

----
Executing /Library/PostgreSQL/9.0/installer/server/createuser.sh
"postgres" "/Library/PostgreSQL/9.0"
Script exit code: 0

Script output:
 User account 'postgres' already exists