Re: Translations: Newline / Whitespace Fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Translations: Newline / Whitespace Fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 8:15 PM, Jonas Thelemann
<e-mail@jonas-thelemann.de> wrote:
> Good morning pgAdmin-hackers,
>
> I removed three occurences of unnecessary newlines / whitespaces in
> __init__.py files, which prevented alphabetical sorting of translatable
> strings in poEdit.

Thanks - applied.

> Question: In such .diffs like the attached, should I include the updated and
> compiled strings in .pot and .mo files?

No, I'll typically re-merge/rebuild them as part of the commit.

However - there's a bug at the moment due to some in-progress long
term work to move javascript translations into the client, which is
preventing me doing that.

I'll ping the person who was going to get it sorted to see if I can
speed up the fix.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page