Re: pgAdmin 3.0 builds - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin 3.0 builds
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 1:02 PM, Fahar Abbas <fahar.abbas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Yes Akshay is not able to reproduce this issue on VMWare Fusion 6.0.6 while Khushboo is facing same issue on Windows 07 64.

I am using VMware Fusion 10 version and facing issue on Windows 2012 and Windows 07 64 bit.

I also cannot reproduce it in Windows 10, Windows 7 or Windows 2008r2 on VMware Fusion 8.5.10.

Can anyone else test on Windows please?

Kindly suggest, how i can proceed further on this, should we document this?

Ignore it for now. I'm far from convinced that it's not something odd with your VMs.