Re: Install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 9:53 AM Michael Monerau <michael.monerau@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I can't see a pgadmin4 package in the Fedora 30 official RPM (https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-rpm/).

What is the best way to install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30, or is there a roadmap where pgadmin4 gets included in the RPM?

RPM packaging isn't done by the pgAdmin developers, but by the PostgreSQL Yum/RPM team, specifically Devrim in this case. I know he's run into some issues with an update to the RPM packages lately and I'll be trying to help him with that shortly. I don't know what his timetable for F30 support is though.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company