Unable to save queries - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Johann Spies
Subject Unable to save queries
Date
List pgadmin-support
I forgot about this problem and after taking a while to build a complex
query I wanted to save it - just to be reminded that I am not able to do
it.  Previously I just copied the query to something like emacs to save
it.

PGAdmin opens the save dialog and then becomes unresponsive.

This is version 4.6-1.pgdg100+1 on Debian with Firefox Quantum 66.0.5
(64-bit).

I had to close the tab and lost my query.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van
hierdiee-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gere��l. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer