Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"
Date
Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-11-25 at 14:47 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

>> > I reproduce it too. Working on it.
>> >

>> I was looking at this earlier too, and could also reproduce it. It looks
>> like the pointer to the pgFunction object that the dialogue holds becomes
>> invalid, presumably when the tree item is refeshed. I'm guessing this
>> applies to all dialogues with Apply buttons - not sure when or how it got
>> broken though.
>>

> My guess would be when we added the automatic refresh of the tree. But I
> didn't get any further.

Nope - it was the code to prevent an object being dropped if the
properties dialogue for it is open. Akshay figured out a fix, and I've
pushed it to master and REL-1_16_0_PATCHES.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company