Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PATCH: Dialogue control buttons should beconsistent (pgAdmin4) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PATCH: Dialogue control buttons should beconsistent (pgAdmin4)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Friday, January 6, 2017, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA patch to fix the issue where  some dialogue control buttons were not consistent with others dialogs.
RM#1364

Patch fixes,
1) Preferences: Close, Maximise, Pin
- Removed Pin button

2) Wizards: Close
- Added Maximise button, which is can used with 'show_header_maximize_btn' option.

3) Properties: Close
- N/A, As this is custom wcDocker panel not alertify dialog.

4) User manager: Maximise
- We can't have close button in User Manager as data validation was main requirement, If user clicks on right top close button while having dirty data in dialog then we can't stop alertify dialog from closing even with confirm prompt hence we have removed the button.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

--