Re: First draft 9.6 website patch - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: First draft 9.6 website patch
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 6:56 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 09/28/2016 03:39 AM, Dave Page wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>>> Dave, all:
>>>
>>> Revised patch attached.
>>>
>>> BTW, this is also available here:
>>> https://github.com/jberkus/pgweb/tree/96rel ... if you want to merge/PR.
>>
>> Icon link looks good now.
>>
>> I assume you realise the translated press kits are all either 404 or
>> the 9.5 ones at this stage? Can I get an updated patch with the
>> correct content ASAP please?
>
> Never assume that I realize that something is broken; if I sent it in,
> that means I almost certainly don't.  In this case, for some unexplained
> reason, git was ignoring my last change to press.html.
>
> New patch attached.

Thanks - looks good.

One change made - the Italian translation of the presskit had an
additional link in it to the 2ndQuadrant blogs tagged for 9.6. After
discussion with Magnus I removed it, as we both believe that the
translations are supposed to be 1:1, with the exception of required
differences in contacts and regional websites.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company