Bad link / naming discrepancy? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Matthew McClintock
Subject Bad link / naming discrepancy?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi folks,

I’m hoping to install postgis2_93 for one of our developers, on an Amazon Linux VM. The repository RPM for PostgreSQL
9.3is listed as "http://yum.postgresql.org/9.4/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-ami201503-94-9.4-1.noarch.rpm” and seems to
pointto the 9.4 repository. In any case, when installed it doesn’t provide any 9.3 packages for installation. Am I
missingsomething? Or is there another link to the 9.3 repository that I could grab?

Thanks very much,
-Matt

Matthew McClintock | Operations Developer
E mmcclintock@wbez.org   C 708.805.9827
ChicagoPublic Media Navy Pier | 848 East Grand Avenue | Chicago, Illinois 60611