Re: Bad link / naming discrepancy? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Bad link / naming discrepancy?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 22:17 +0000, Matthew McClintock wrote:

> I’m hoping to install postgis2_93 for one of our developers, on an
> Amazon Linux VM. The repository RPM for PostgreSQL 9.3 is listed as
> "http://yum.postgresql.org/9.4/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-ami201503-94-9.4-1.noarch.rpm” and seems to point to the 9.4
repository.In any case, when installed it doesn’t provide any 9.3 packages for installation. Am I missing something? Or
isthere another link to the 9.3 repository that I could grab?

Sorry, it is my mistake. Just fixed the link on website:
http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg93

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ