Re: Setting search_path in ODBC connection string - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Andrus
Subject Re: Setting search_path in ODBC connection string
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi,

> Ahh, there is a part set up into Dialog in windows. Then, It is
> automatically used at the time of connection. I'm not checking by the
> reason for not using VFP.  However, It is used when operating it by DSN.

Thank you. I want to do this without user interaction.
Using this requires my application to create programmatically new DSN for
every possible search_path combination. This reqires admin privileges in
windows.
Is it best way ?

I also discovered that

ConnSettings=set search_path to company1,public

in connection string seems to solve this issue without requiring DSN usage.

Is it OK to use ConnSettings and not use DSNs ?

Andrus.