Re: Tomcat - PostgreSQL - Cannot load JDBC driver class "null" - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From CRAIG GOLBY
Subject Re: Tomcat - PostgreSQL - Cannot load JDBC driver class "null"
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I hadnt, but I have now.

The command used was

CLASSPATH=/usr/local/tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:/usr/src/Java/j2sdk1.4.1_0
3/lib/tools.jar:/usr/local/tomcat/common/lib/servlet.jar:/usr/local/tomc
at/common/lib/pg73jdbc3.jar

Which resulted in

.
.
CATALINA_HOME=/usr/local/tomcat
CLASSPATH=/usr/local/tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar:/usr/src/Java/j2sdk1.4.1_0
3/lib/tools.jar:/usr/local/tomcat/common/lib/servlet.jar:/usr/local/tomc
at/common/lib/pg73jdbc3.jar
COLORS=/etc/DIR_COLORS.xterm
.
.

Unfortunately it made no difference to the problem

Thanks anyway