R: adding not null constraints on columns - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Alessandro Pedrotti
Subject R: adding not null constraints on columns
Date
List pgsql-sql
ALTER TABLE myTable ADD CONSTRAINT constraintName CHECK (myColumn IS NOT NULL);

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Susan [mailto:brknrose@counterconspiracy.org]
Inviato: mercoledì 12 febbraio 2003 00:45
A: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Oggetto: [SQL] adding not null constraints on columns

Is there a way to add not null constraints on a column after the column has been created?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents.
Nathaniel Borenstein (1957 - )