Re: Getting started - pgadmin3 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Sherrie Kubis
Subject Re: Getting started - pgadmin3
Date
List pgsql-novice

We are using Oracle Linux, just because we have that in-house right now and it’s in a test bed.  Our plan is to move to Red Hat because a third-party is supported there.

Launching from the menu options returns the same errors.

However, I’m not doing anything from the menu because it looks like a Desktop from the server console is needed, which in our environment are the ‘root’ people.

Unless there’s a way to start the application menu from an os prompt, haven’t figured that part out yet.

My suspicion is that the font errors are just something we’ll need to iron out when we start doing this for real, that perhaps not all the fonts are updated or installed.

Sherrie Kubis

Sr. Oracle DBA

Information Technology Bureau

Southwest Florida Water Management District

2379 Broad Street

Brooksville, FL 34604-6899

352.796.7211 x4033

sherrie.kubis@swfwmd.state.fl.us

Please take a moment to answer a few questions and let us how we’re doing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

E-mails made or received in conjunction with the official business of the District are public records.  All e-mails sent to and from this address are automatically archived.  For more information regarding the State of Florida public records laws, please visit www.myflorida.com.