Re: Important lag in replication streaming between master and standby - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From soumitra bhandary
Subject Re: Important lag in replication streaming between master and standby
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Mai,

It seems that the wal log requested by slave is not available in master’s wal directory.
In that case if the DB is archival mode the same wal can be found there and configure slave accordingly so that it can
readwal from archive location.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 26-Aug-2019, at 8:51 PM, Mai Peng <maily.peng@webedia-group.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I’ve got several times this error : "requested WAL segment 000000020000A01A0000004F has already been remove". I think
it’sdue to the lag between our master in EU zone and our standby in US zone.