Re: How to install pgAdmin 1.20 on Mint Rebecca? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
Subject Re: How to install pgAdmin 1.20 on Mint Rebecca?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, building from sources worked flawlessly, even for me (I'm not kind
a "build C apps from sources" guy).

Regards,

Edson

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin3.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL;h=4a96ce64ff695a3942d41b5982540ce61fcb996d;hb=REL-1_20_0_PATCH