Re: BDR and TX obeyance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edson Richter
Subject Re: BDR and TX obeyance
Date
List pgsql-general
BTW, I'm also looking for a "synchronous multi-master" solution... If
you find one, please share :-)
The only solution I've found so far is a middleware that is close, the
C-Jdbc/Sequoia, which seems not being actively maintained for a while now.

Regards,

Edson

Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter