Re: Annoying Reply-To - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Gainty
Subject Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date
Re: Annoying Reply-To  ("Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Re: Annoying Reply-To  (Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net>)
List pgsql-general
free unfettered and open discussion without interference from ANY entity is a requirement of a democracy
the REAL question is ..is this a democracy???

Thanks Scott
Martin
Please vote November 4
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

> CC: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
> From: mikkel@hoegh.org
> To: scott.marlowe@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Annoying Reply-To
> Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:15:20 +0200
>
> On 17/10/2008, at 16.12, Scott Marlowe wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Collin Kidder <adderd@kkmfg.com>
> > wrote:
> >> I was going to stay out of this but I'll jump in and defend him.
> >> The people
> >> on this list are so pedantic, so sure that their way is the only
> >> way that
> >> they absolutely rain nuclear fire down on anyone who dares to
> >> disagree. And
> >> you wonder why no one sprang to his defense???
> >>
> >> And, I do agree with him on this issue.
> >
> > I prefer the list the way it is. And so do a very large, very silent
> > majority of users.
>
> And no one messes with the silent majority and their spokesmen ;)

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now