Re: pg_dump selectively ignores extension configuration tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vibhor Kumar
Subject Re: pg_dump selectively ignores extension configuration tables
Date
Re: pg_dump selectively ignores extension configuration tables  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mar 25, 2013, at 9:56 AM, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

> On 03/14/2013 05:23 PM, Joe Conway wrote:
>>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> If you don't have time slots to fix that by then, I will have a look at
>>> fixing that while in beta.
>>
>> Here is a patch against 9.1. If there is agreement with the approach
>> I'll redo for 9.2 and git head and apply.
>
> Any objections before I commit this?

Since, nobody has picked this one.

If there is no objection,then I can test this patch against 9.1 & 9.2.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company