Re: backup.sgml patch that adds information on custom format backups - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ivan Lezhnjov IV
Subject Re: backup.sgml patch that adds information on custom format backups
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello everyone!

I'd like to thank you for quick replies and for the thoughtful feedback.

I'm working on improving the current wording and I'm going to follow up shortly with an updated version.

Please, stay tuned.

Ivan