Re: Mirrors that don't suck. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Hirt
Subject Re: Mirrors that don't suck.
Date
Re: [webmaster] Mirrors that don't suck.  ("Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>)
List pgsql-general
I've run into problems with some of the mirrors being consistently
unavailable and really slow to download 4k/sec on a lot of them.

ftp://ftp9.us.postgresql.org/pub/mirrors seems to work great all the
time.  Now I hope this doesn't come across as complaining, because the
reason for this email is a question.   What type bandwidth can you
expect to use if you become a mirror (1meg/sec? more less?)  Also are
http mirrors acceptable?   I would like to offer up one of our servers
on mobygames.com because I love postgresql and it would be a way to
help out a bit, but I don't really know enough about the requirements
right now.

Who should i talk to?

However, there are already 7 US mirrors.