Re: Regarding template1 database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From S H
Subject Re: Regarding template1 database
Date
Re: Regarding template1 database
Re: Regarding template1 database
List pgsql-general
I am working on some legacy product. In which template1 vacuuming with Analyze is executed through cron job every one hour and some times it is taking lot of time.
I want to know if there is any major update/insert in template1 at some time, so i wanted to monitor the number of insertions and deletions done in template1.