Re: ERROR: insufficient data left in message - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Robert Wimmer
Subject Re: ERROR: insufficient data left in message
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma}> Robert Wimmer wrote:
> > I always get the error 'insufficient data left in message' running a
> > prepared statement via jdbc executeQuery
>
> Can you send us a testcase showing exactly what you are doing?

i dont know what you mean with "sending a testcase" so i added the zipped source to this mail.

the program itself is intended to work as a really light weight ORM tool for postgres 8.2 and higher. its done in eclipse. it worked in an older release but my old eclipse configuration is broken and i had to rebuild the whole stuff.

there exists also a homepage for this project, where you can see a sample of an older version that worked.  here is the link

http://81.223.126.12/wiro/self/projects/frames.html

do NOT download from this website - it wont work.

i tried to build an executable jar from this project but it didnt work (i am - and have been - the worst deployer in the world (since more then 20 years) but this another problem).

the tool is implemented using java 6.0

thanx for help

Sepp

besides - if you have any comments concerning my project described above - please let me know.

Hohe Telefonrechnungen? Gratis Gespräche von PC zu PC - unlimitiert mit dem Windows Live Messenger. Hier klicken!
Attachment