Problems Reinstalling PostgreSQL on XP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben Trewern
Subject Problems Reinstalling PostgreSQL on XP
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I'm having problems installing Postgres on Windows XP Pro.  Previously I had
to uninstall it so it worked some time ago but now when try to install it
again I double click the
postgresql-8.0.msi file, up comes the language selection form, I click
Start>
then a "Preparing to install." window pops up, goes away and that's it!

If I select to produce an installation log I get the attached file.  Has
anyone got any ideas how to fix this or what I can do to see what's going
on.

Thanks,

Ben

Attachment