Recuperation Failed!!!!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edwin Quijada
Subject Recuperation Failed!!!!!
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!!
I had a power electrical down but I have fsynx and wal activate in my
system, and IDE disk :(
Well when I try to up the system I can't.
I dont know why if I had fsync and wal activate. Well, I  actived  the
zero_damaged_pages and with this I can up the system. Now I cheked the login
and it tells me that problem is in the block 15160-16985 , the last number
is the table , that I know, but the block I don't know how to know to
restore this from a backup.

Is there anything way to know what rows is in a block?

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo
comun"

http://messenger.latam.msn.com/