Re: CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From James Abbott (Hotmail)
Subject Re: CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver.
Date
Re: CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver.
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi guys,

I'm desperate for a CLDC compatible JDBC for postgresql.

Unfortunately, a single processor license of Mimer SQL costs USD$3995!

I can't afford that, and besides, I already have a perfectly functioning postgresql DBMS and I like using pgadminII!
Have you guys done progressed with this? Can I get a copy of the sources or help you with the task?

Cheers,
James.