Re: patch: Allow \dd to show constraint comments - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Kupershmidt
Subject Re: patch: Allow \dd to show constraint comments
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 3:25 AM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:
> 2011/6/18 Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>:
> I think the v5 patch should be marked as 'Ready for Committer'

I think we still need to handle my "Still TODO" concerns noted
upthread. I don't have a lot of time this weekend due to a family
event, but I was mulling over putting in a "is_system" boolean column
into pg_comments and then fixing psql's \dd[S] to use pg_comments. But
I am of course open to other suggestions.

Josh