Re: plpython module import errors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From c k
Subject Re: plpython module import errors
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, there are three version (now). I am aware of only 2.7 installed
by default in /usr/lib directory and 3.2 which I have installed
externally. But the function given above shows version 2.6.4.
Now the question is how to change the version postresql is calling for
function execution?
I have also complied the postgresql source using python option, but
nothing happens. Is there is variable or like where we can set the
python deirectory and version postresql have to use?
Because as per manual, after installing 3.2, I have complied source,
but still it does not support to python 3.2!
Kindly give the details.
Thanks and regards,

C P Kulkarni