Re: plpython module import errors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karsten Hilbert
Subject Re: plpython module import errors
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 09:15:06AM -0400, Martin Gainty wrote:

> mv python python5 (for python version 5 binary)
> mv python python6 (for python version 6 binary)

Do you happen to mean 2.5 and 2.6 ?

Given that, say, our Electronic Medical Record solution
happily runs on Python 2.5, 2.6, and 2.7 I wonder what the
version problems are that you are referring to ?

Wether any Python is a wise choice for use as a
procedural language may be another matter.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346