Adding an example for replication configuration to pg_hba.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Adding an example for replication configuration to pg_hba.conf
Date
Re: Adding an example for replication configuration to pg_hba.conf  (Christopher Browne <cbbrowne@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
I reviewed the process for configuring replication, and found that we
don't have an example for allowing replication access in pg_hba.conf.
Before we release 9.1, I think we should add this example to make it
more obvious this is a necessary part of replication configuration.

At the risk of starting an epic bikeshedding thread, I've attached a
small patch that includes an example for both ipv4 and ipv6 localhost
configuration.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com