Re: BUG #6027: OLE DB Provider not available - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #6027: OLE DB Provider not available
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:30 AM, dhaval <d_dhaval@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A06027
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0dhaval
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0d_dhaval@rediffmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.0
> Operating system: =A0 windows-7 , 64-bit
> Details:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded Postgres-Sql - ver 9.0 on my laptop.
> It has windows 7 and is 64-bit.
>
> I wanted to use this for some application development in Visual basic-6.
>
> But I am unable to make a connection through my vb-6 applicaton.
>
> Can some 1 help me with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Without more details, I doubt that anyone will be able to help you.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

Also, this doesn't seem like a bug.  Please review the list of mailing
lists and pick one which seems appropriate.

http://archives.postgresql.org/

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company