BUG #6027: OLE DB Provider not available - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From dhaval
Subject BUG #6027: OLE DB Provider not available
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6027
Logged by:          dhaval
Email address:      d_dhaval@rediffmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0
Operating system:   windows-7 , 64-bit
Details:

Hello,

I have downloaded Postgres-Sql - ver 9.0 on my laptop.
It has windows 7 and is 64-bit.

I wanted to use this for some application development in Visual basic-6.

But I am unable to make a connection through my vb-6 applicaton.

Can some 1 help me with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dhaval