Re: How can I check the treatment of bug fixes? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: How can I check the treatment of bug fixes?
Date
Re: How can I check the treatment of bug fixes?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Re: How can I check the treatment of bug fixes?  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> You have done what you need to do to check the status. Someone who knows
>> something about the bug should speak up at some point.
>
> That patch is waiting for a committer who knows something about Windows
> to pick it up.

It might be useful, in this situation, for the OP to add this patch to
the CommitFest application.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

Also, I think it's about time we got ourselves some kind of bug
tracker.  I have no idea how to make that work without breaking
workflow that works now, but a quick survey of my pgsql-bugs email
suggests that this is far from the only thing slipping through the
cracks.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company