Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Nasby, Jim <JNasby@enovafinancial.com> wrote:

> What do others think?

I think it would be good to see who pays and who doesn't.

Most of our contributions would read "Paid for by 2ndQuadrant", not
all though. I'd have no problem mentioning the sponsors and I think
they would like it also. In one case, we are actually contractually
obliged to explain the sponsorship, though we have no easy means of
doing so.

The usual route for this is the sponsors page, which needs to be
updated to reflect events in last 3 years.