Re: Is 1.14 supposed to behave differently when it loses connection? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michael Shapiro
Subject Re: Is 1.14 supposed to behave differently when it loses connection?
Date
List pgadmin-support
It happens to me on windows as well. If I lose the connection in query window and I try to run the query two (maybe three) times without reconnecting via the object browser, PgAdmin crashes.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, the pgAdmin crash/loss of reliability has nothing to do with Ms-Windows. This happens to me on a Mac.

I want to report that it also happens on linux.