Re: procpid? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: procpid?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Anyway, I want a larger change to pg_stat_activity than this one

Well, Simon recomended to have a big bag of changes that justify break
tools... and you have presented a good one item for that bag...
Maybe we should start a wiki page for this and put there all the
changes we want to see before break anything?

for example, a change i want to see is in csvlog: i want a duration
field there because tools like pgfouine, pgsi and others parse the
message field for a "duration" string which is only usefull if the
message is in english which non-english dba's won't have

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación