Re: Bidirectional replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tushar nehete
Subject Re: Bidirectional replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Thanks to ALL,
John I tried Perl built into RHEL 5.5 but i got some errors so I download activeperl 5.12 and
installed it.
After that when start installation I stuck with the error,

FAILED! (psql:/usr/local/share/bucardo/bucardo.schema:40: ERROR:  didn't get a returINSTALLATION n item from mksafefunc )

Can any one help to deal with this error  !!!

Thanks,
Tushar