Re: .gitignore for some of cygwin files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: .gitignore for some of cygwin files
Date
Re: .gitignore for some of cygwin files
Re: .gitignore for some of cygwin files
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 12:34, Radosław Smogura <rsmogura@softperience.eu> wrote:
> After compilation I got big list of differences about binaries and other
> files. You may see it in patch.

Hmm. Does this really affect just cygwin, and not also mingw? I know
msvc builds out-of-tree, but mingw doesn't, iirc? WHere do the EXEs go
there?

What's "nbproject"?

As for the patch itself, we don't normally keep comments in the
.gitignore files, I'm not sure if we want to start doing that...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/