RE: Moving from pgFouine to pgBadger Issue with Total query duration metric - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ahmed, Nawaz
Subject RE: Moving from pgFouine to pgBadger Issue with Total query duration metric
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

It could be a case of pgFouine not picking up/reporting all the queries when it calculates those stats. I see all the metrics matching closely in either reports except for the total query duration and query peak times. pgFouine thinks that there has been a peak of 6 queries/second at 2018-01-11 14:26:18 while pgBadger thinks there has been a peak of 6 queries/second at 2018-01-11 17:41:30, which could be right but it may be a different set of queries.

Best Regards,

Nawaz Ahmed
Software Development Engineer

Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd

14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
T +61 2 9452 9027
Nawaz@fast.au.fujitsu.com
fastware.com.au