How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Gilson Leite de Oliveira
Subject How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard
Date
List pgadmin-support

I am migrating my database from MS Access 2000 to Postgresql using the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard.
The MS Access is under user level protection, I put the administrating user's name and the password but when I try to conclude the migration I receive the message that my workgroup file was not found or it was open of way excluviso for other user.

I ask where I inform the name and the location of the workgroup file.
I would like if possible of your help to solve this problem.

Your can help me sending a step by step how to migrate a database from MS Access 2000 to Postgresql protected at user's level.

Respectfully.

GILSON LEITE