Re: How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Unfortunately specification of the access workgroup file is still on the todo list. My best suggestion is to remove the security from the file first if you can (perhaps by exporting to a new mdb from access.

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Gilson Leite de Oliveira [mailto:gilson@saude.gov.br]
Sent: 03 April 2003 00:35
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard

I am migrating my database from MS Access 2000 to Postgresql using the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard.
The MS Access is under user level protection, I put the administrating user's name and the password but when I try to conclude the migration I receive the message that my workgroup file was not found or it was open of way excluviso for other user.

I ask where I inform the name and the location of the workgroup file.
I would like if possible of your help to solve this problem.

Your can help me sending a step by step how to migrate a database from MS Access 2000 to Postgresql protected at user's level.

Respectfully.

GILSON LEITE