Re: PostgreSQL ad images - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Richard P. Welty
Subject Re: PostgreSQL ad images
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Feb 12, 2006, at 8:45 PM, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> Feel free to send any ad or pgsql images on to me and i'll put them
> up for hosting on the pgsql graphics project archive on
> pgfoundry.org...

Robert Treat asked me to hold up on using some images because
of potential permissions images (fortunately there are
4 that don't present problems, i'm currently using those while
he figures out if we can use these images in ad banners).

so i recommend holding off while that gets worked out, or else only
putting up the non-elephant ones.

the images Mike Ellsworth gave me (all are for 120x600 skyscrapers) are
sitting at:

http://www.na-motorsports.com/images/psql/

the ones that are ok to use right now are the ones
with names beginning with 1_, 2_, 3_, and 4_

richard
--
Richard P. Welty
rwelty@averillpark.net                 518-269-8232