Re: Update Old Version Public Keys? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Update Old Version Public Keys?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
On Jun 8, 2020, at 20:42, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2020, at 10:28, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> I left a comment in the github issue.
>
> Thanks Christoph!

Well that was unsatisfying. So I made a new Docker image, pgxn/pgxn-tools:

  https://github.com/pgxn/docker-pgxn-tools

Works very well, except for Postgres 13 (and presumably future pre-releases). Is there some incantation I could put
intothe Dockerfile to permanently configure it to ready from the prerelease repo, too? Sorry for the newb question, I’m
onlya superficial apt user.

Thanks,

David

Attachment