Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LinuxWorld - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Denis Lussier
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LinuxWorld
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi JD,

- The PG community did not reserve a booth in time and Linux World was all sold out of the free community booths.

- EDB is donating a dedicated area of our twenty by twenty booth for the community.

- All Postgres community companies are extremely welcome in the booth, hope to see you there.

--Denis Lussier
   Chief Architect & Chairman

From: pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Joshua D. Drake
Sent: Fri 8/5/2005 7:13 PM
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy
Subject: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Booth at LinuxWorld

Hello,

I heard EnterpriseDB mention that they are hosting the community within
their booth at LinuxWorld this year. Question... Why isn't the community
having their own booth?

I am not criticizing EnterpriseDB, I am glad they are willing to host
the space but it seems the community should have their own space for the
show.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake