Re: Seeking the correct term of art for the (unique) role that is usually called "postgres"—and the mental model that underlies it all - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Misty Peters (MistyLynn)
Subject Re: Seeking the correct term of art for the (unique) role that is usually called "postgres"—and the mental model that underlies it all
Date
In response to Re: Seeking the correct term of art for the (unique) role that is usually called "postgres"—and the mental model that underlies it all  (Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Can you stop sending me message idk why I need my email back thanks

Sent from my iPhone