Re: Help in Exporting PostgreSQL DB to SQL Server - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ramesh Rajendran
Subject Re: Help in Exporting PostgreSQL DB to SQL Server
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi

I am trying to Export PostgreSQL into SQL Server

But For some reason I do have an issue and I couldn’t find a right way also Online help is not helping me much

Can you please let me know how can this be made easier ?

Also reason for me to export PostgreSQL to SQL server:

All our data are right now stored in PostgreSQL and we are migrating to Mysql server (PHP).

So we have to give a CSV file of our current data dump to the new provider to import in Mysql

When I export from PostgreSQL any special char in the database is exported as some special char and this is causing us problem

So is there a way I can export all the data as it is in database to notepad?

Please let me know the status

Thanks

Ramesh Rajendran

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.