License question regarding distribution of binaries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rafał Zabrowarny
Subject License question regarding distribution of binaries
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

My name is Rafał and I would like prepare lib to setup and run Pg within integration tests.

To do it I would like to  prepare on Windows nuget package containing necessary Pg’s binaries. I would like to keep it in separate folder with enclosed Pg’s license. It would be distributed in 1 package with rest of the lib.

I would like to know if this is allowed in terms of law enforcement ? Is distributing Pg’s binaries in such a form doesn’t violated license ?

Next quest I have is it possible to remove unneeded Pg’s binaries and only distribute part of it (for instance pg_ctl, includes folder and so for) ? I Would like to distribute minimal set of binaries that are needed to run Pg.

TIA for respond