Re: Long-time 7.4 contrib failure Mac OS X 10.3.8 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Long-time 7.4 contrib failure Mac OS X 10.3.8
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Nov 15, 2005, at 12:20 , Tom Lane wrote:

> In particular,
> we presently have no idea whether wallaroo would expose any other
> contrib problems if it were able to get past building dblink;
> and the fact that it's red and always has been red discourages
> people from noticing if the failure changes to something else.

Makes sense. I've stripped --with-openssl, and --with-tcl and --with-
python for good measure. It still fails, and to my eye, with the same
failure.

http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=wallaroo&dt=2005-11-15%
2006:29:06

Michael Glaesemann