Re: Blogspot links in the Planet policy - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Blogspot links in the Planet policy
Date
List pgsql-www
> On 8 Oct 2021, at 11:22, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> 11 of those 55 blogs have posted something in 2021.

Still not too bad for a platform which launched in 1999.

> Either the add page or not at all, agreed.  If we want to add it somewhere I wonder if there are some other platforms
thatare more used today that should receive a similar treatment...

There is only really a point to add something in case it's commonly
misconfigured, or in some other way a hard-to-get-right thing.  Unless there
are such platforms, let's just remove it.

Since this is in the FAQ, removing it shouldn't affect the policy revision in
itself.