Re: Add support for logging the current role - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Add support for logging the current role
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> r was taken? :)  I'm not sure I like %U, but in the end I don't *really*
> care.  I'll update it to %U and wait for someone else to complain.

The joys of community...

>> 3. Please attach the patch rather than including it inline, if possible.
>
> Hrm, I could have sworn that Tom had asked for the exact opposite in the
> past, but either way is fine by me.

Really?  I don't remember that, but it's certainly possible.  My
problem is that cutting and pasting from a browser window into a patch
file tends to be a little iffy.  If you paste too much or too little
or the whitespace doesn't come out quite right, the patch doesn't
apply.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company